You want the freedom of retirement without the obligation of a large home to look after
- Suites at Cottonwood cost much less monthly to run than a home
- Downsize without completely liquidating your assets
- Very little upkeep required, no yard work, staff can assist in unit maintenance
- Paid groundskeeper and common-area janitor keep the place looking great!
- Secure building with intercom access and paid security staff
- The “Life-Lease” structure of the Co-op gives you the benefit of not having to go through a real estate agent – we sell your suite for you!
You want to downsize – but not give up your independence
Cottonwood Manor is the perfect choice for those who want to downsize, but not move into a “seniors home”. We offer independent living close to the Fortune Mall, Northills Mall, McArthur Island and Library Square. For those who don’t drive, there is a bus stop right here. You are in charge of your home, your meals, your utilities, your decorating – your life!
Our suites are some of the largest in town
With one bedroom units starting at 790 sq ft and two bedroom units starting at 1,045 sq ft, our suites are some of the largest in a comparable pricing market.
Busy activity centre located in the same building
The North Shore Community Centre is located in the Cottonwood Manor Complex, offering countless activities, exercise classes, dinners, concerts and more! With so much to choose from at home, you don’t even have to leave the building to participate in great events.
Take a walk down the hall and be greeted by many friendly neighbours! Cottonwood Manor residents love to chat, and have great social events to connect with each other. A social committee plans several events throughout the year, including monthly celebrations, summer BBQs, spring planting luncheons etc. Volunteer appreciation events occur periodically as our way of saying, “Thanks for all you do!”